Posting Date: Jul 12, 2022
Location: Lüneburg, DE
Business Area: Pharma
Company: Körber Pharma Software GmbH
Technical Associate Consultant (m/f/d)
Pioneer your career!
Your role in our team
- You advise and train customers on our MES-software solution PAS-X
- You are able to guide the customer on the way to the realization of his individual MES needs
- You help our clients from the pharmaceutical industry to map and implement their processes and provide matching design specifications
- You resolve client issues and problems on site and remotely, from replication to diagnoses to problem analysis
- Within ongoing projects, you also assist with validations for PAS-X MES software
- You organize and hold product trainings and support within various international projects
- You will familiarize yourself with PAS-X through various trainings and projects, and will become an expert for PAS-X implementation - with our help and support of course!
- You have a Bachelor's / Master's of Science or another degree
- Ideally, you have a background in automation or engineering
- Initial experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- You're interested in the pharmaceutical industry and in software solutions
- You like to communicate with people and you are confident in dealing with customers
- You are easily able to see the big picture, but also enjoy working on technical details
- You are able to familiarize yourself with new topics independently
- Our customers experience you as enthusiastic, competent and with subtle powers of persuasion
- You're a real team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- You have strong analytical skills
- You're fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German, other languages are a plus
- Since we work closely with our customers, you're willing to travel frequently
Your working environment at Körber
The Körber site in Lüneburg drives innovation for the pharma and biotech industries. We implement IT solutions for the top pharma and biotech companies around the globe. As part of the team, you will help to produce medicine quickly and with assured quality.
- You will work in an exciting and international environment with international customers and colleagues
- We offer you long-term development prospects in exciting and technically challenging projects in which you quickly take on responsibility
- You get 32 days of holiday and can spend your lunch breaks in our canteen on the spacious campus
- And much more: flexible working conditions, mobile working, office in beautiful Lüneburg, company mobile phone with private use, BahnCard Business 50, employer allowance and capital-forming benefits as part of the company pension scheme
Can you find yourself in this profile? Then you are right at Körber. We look forward to hearing from you!
For questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply exclusively via the "Apply now" button.
Körber Pharma is a Business Area of Körber, an international technology group with around 10,000 employees and more than 100 locations worldwide. At Business Area Pharma we offer a unique portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver the difference along the pharma value chain. Spanning our in-depth expertise in consulting, inspection, handling, packaging machines and materials, track & trace and software, Körber has always the right solutions to unlock the potential of our customer's productivity. With proven understanding of pharma process and regulation challenges, Körber is the partner to make the most out of pharma and biotech production for customers.