Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated
UX Designer (m/f)
The UX designer will be responsible for defining and improving the user experience of our highly technical software.
- In close cooperation with all stakeholders, design the user experience of a new set of applications, which are used in various environments.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles that bring simplicity to complex subject matter, to make the software easy to use and improve user productivity
- Develop and maintain user journeys, wireframes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Cooperate with the scrum teams to make sure that workflows reflect the customers' needs and ensure consistency.
- Flexible to adapt your design when the technical solution proofs to be difficult.
- Understand the business needs, value and scope.
- Ensure that the customer's needs are reflected while maintaining consistency across the software application.
- At least relevant or proven experience as a UX designer in a product development environment in a technical domain.
- Experience with UX design on desktop applications.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design process, sketching, user journeys, wire framing and design Patterns.
- A drive to design the best user experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types and Stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills
- Resilient attitude to challenging situations
- The ability to understand technical issues at a high Level
- Creative, persistent, assertive, disciplined and "self-motived"
- Strong team working skills.
- Passionate about usability
For all of our job
opportunities please visit: https://www.bhge.com/
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo or visit us at BHGE.com
Baker Hughes, a GE company
is an equal opportunity
Employment decisions are
made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Baker Hughes INTEQ GmbH