Virtual Healthcare Manager (m/w/d)
About General Medicines
General Medicines with its broad portfolio in Diabetes & Cardiovascular products sets the ambition to reverse the course of chronic disease epidemics by 2030. By embracing technology and unleashing an entrepreneurial spirit, General Medicines is pioneering new possibilities in managing cardio-metabolic-renal diseases to transform health outcomes for the millions of lives it touches.
What makes this position unique?
Seize this unique opportunity to join a dynamic team to define the future of General Medicines GSA in Sanofi, where you will have a high level of freedom to act. For Germany being one of the priority countries in terms of transformation of healthcare with a favorable market environment and innovative legislation, you will have a strong impact on fulfilling our Play to Win strategy to Lead with innovation and bring transformative therapies to patients.
- Test & learn around proof of concept initiatives to go into execution mode, building up VHC solutions together with external tech partnerships
- Leveraging our VHC roadmap 2025 by building market entry strategies and scaling up scenarios across General Medicines Portfolio
- Manage relationships with relevant external stakeholders (ie. patients, customers & payers) to better understand user needs and increase our VHC solution impact
- Influence & inspire transversal internal teams in a Glocal model (e. g. Market Access, Medical, Public Affairs, Sales Force) with a can-do attitude to accelerate operational excellence
- Completed studies in e.g. business administration, medicine or other natural science background
- Talent with ideally experience in German market
- Project Management proficiency in an agile methodology / new way of working
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to leverage networks & empower people
- Involvement in Market Access / Digital Business Modelling expertise / Tech. Basics is a plus
- Visionary mindset - improving health outcomes through targeted, digital patient solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with learning agility (comfortable with a test & learn approach)
- Ability to lead change while achieving business goals & objectives - challenge the status quo
- Display the 4 Play to Win Behaviors of Sanofi (Stretch, Take action, Patients & customers orientation, One Sanofi)
- Full professional proficiency in German & English
- Travel may be required up to 50%
Benefits of working in this role
- Exposure to a broad scope of General Medicines senior leaders on GSA, Global and Region level
- Develop a deeper understanding of innovative Market Access opportunities and future business models beyond medicines with focus on German market
- Opportunity to work in a leading position with a dynamic transversal team and learn from different perspectives and practices
- Explore an agile way of working in a borderless team
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 6 months and your enrolment certificate.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.