NEXONTIS Consulting is a leading company specializing in the development of SAP-based high performance allocation solutions for the purpose of profitability analysis. NEXONTIS is a subsidiary of the msg group, which is a product- and solutions-based systems integrator that largely serves the financial services markets but is quickly expanding into further industries across all regions of the world We are looking for professionals who seek a young and dynamic environment to enhance our development team in the area of cloud development
Web and Cloud Developer (m/f/d)
What will you do?
- Bring our Performance and Profitability Management solution in an innovative way into the cloud (coding work)
- Discuss development options with our management and with SAP
- Perform system testing to ensure quality standards are met and best practice adhered to
- Handle correction requests
- Communicate effectively with clients, consulting colleagues and within Nexontis
- Work effectively with colleagues located worldwide
What experiences you should have?
- University degree in information technology, informatics or equivalent
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as distinct willingness to learn
- Experience in inversifyJS, Webpack, Yarn or Docker
- Knowledge in SAP UI5 or ABAP advantageous
- Ability to work in a multicultural and international team
- Fluency in English, written and oral; German language is a nice to have
What do we offer?
- You will become part of a young and agile expert team with global reach and impact where you can make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to access and influence different markets worldwide
- You will receive further training in up to date technologies as well as directs access to the top experts
NEXONTIS Consulting offers consultants an attractive and competitive salary package, pension scheme, generous employee benefits and flexible working hours. Additionally NEXONTIS Consulting promotes the career development in both functional and technical directions by comprehensive and advanced education and certificates. NEXONTIS Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description is designed to cover or contain a general listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as require.
Nexontis Consulting GmbH Altrottstrasse 31 | 69190 Walldorf | Germany | www.nexontis.com/de