Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac SE is a global biopharmaceutical company researching and developing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies and protein-based therapies. Currently, all RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
Associate Director Formulation Platform (f/m/d)
- Development of strategic plans for the goals and development of the group
- Align with internal and external stakeholders on results and plans
- Lead, motivate and advise a team of scientists and technicians to achieve goals (support each team member’s growth and performance)
- Management of external collaborations within the scope of formulation
- Scientific and operative guidance in reports, internal and external meetings, as well as projects/experiments
- Independent planning, writing, conduction and resourcing of internal or external experiments, projects and programs
- Reporting of inventions, resources, status and results within projects
- Screening, interpretation and internal communication of relevant publications within the field
- Independent writing of publications in attunement with company interests (generation of new IP)
- Define and shape the group “Formulation R&D”, strategically plan its goals and deliverables (set up a portfolio of analytical methods to analyze and characterize formulations)
- Degree Ph.D. in biochemistry, chemistry or pharmacy
- Several years of professional experience in mRNA related drug delivery/discovery within the biotech or pharma industry
- Proven track record of independent scientific and interdisciplinary work
- Extensive planning and organizational skills
- Strong team spirit, independency and awareness of responsibility, high pro-activity and comprehensive leadership skills
- Service-oriented approach, with a flexible and proactive attitude toward changing needs
- High proficiency in project management, project management tools and Microsoft Office
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.
VollzeitbefristetUNSER ANGEBOT IHRE AUFGABEN Du hast Spaß an strategischen und komplexen Fragestellungen? Du möchtest einen vielfältigen Praxiseinblick, der dich weiterbringt? Dann hallo...VollzeitUNSER ANGEBOT IHRE AUFGABEN Du interessierst dich für Prozessoptimierung, Digitalisierung und Automatisierung in der Qualitätskontrolle und möchtest dabei neue Systeme und Technologien...VollzeitunbefristetUnternehmensbeschreibung Eurofins ist ein internationales Life-Science-Unternehmen, das Kunden aus verschiedenen Branchen ein einzigartiges Angebot an Analytik-Dienstleistungen anbietet, um das Leben und unsere...
Ihr Insertionsauftrag wurde erfolgreich versendet.
Wir melden uns in Kürze bei Ihnen.
Ihr T5 Team
T5 Interface GmbH