Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac Corporate Services GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of CureVac SE, combines the central functions of the CureVac business group. CureVac is a global biopharmaceutical company in the field of mRNA technology, with more than 20 years of expertise in researching, developing and optimizing the versatile biological molecule for medical purposes. Our focus is on prophylactic vaccines, innovative cancer immunotherapies, and protein-based therapies. All RNA people are striving to achieve our main joint goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA medicines to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit an
IT Business Partner Manufacturing & QA (f/m/d)
- Partner with various functions such as Technology Development, Production, and QA to execute CureVac’s digital strategy, and increase operational excellence to support accelerated time to market
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the various departments to understand their current and future goals and objectives from a global perspective in a high-growth fast-paced environment
- Lead user-centered design workshops for the collection and refinement of business requirements while taking a holistic view into account
- Influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Collaborate with data experts, solutions delivery team and applications management team to provide best-in-class digital solutions
- Work in cross-functional teams to implement end-to-end integrations and support our business process application landscape
- Organize sustainable and scalable support processes to aid our customers
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Pharmacy or equivalent
- Several years of experience with business process, regulatory and IT-Systems in the Life Science industry
- Strong understanding of business processes in Life Science with a pragmatic attitude of thinking in end-to-end processes combined with practical experience with the technology applied
- Demonstrable experience in Design Thinking
- Integration expertise with ERP, MES, LIMS, DMS, or other solutions is a plus
- Experience in GxP regulations and computer system validation (CSV)
- You work independently yet engage proactively with team members, colleagues and stakeholders to get alignment and drive projects forward
- You don’t hesitate to dive in and work alongside the team; you can effectively manage conflicting priorities in a fast pace environment, and you can navigate ambiguity effectively
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage several tasks in parallel
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topic
- Fluent in German and English
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.
CureVac Corporate Services GmbH
VollzeitunbefristetSie bedienen und überwachen unsere Produktionsanlagen und bestücken die Maschinen mit Packmitteln und Glaskörpern wie beispielsweise SpritzenVollzeitSie gewährleisten die cGMP-gerechte (Gute Herstellungspraxis) und effiziente Durchführung mikrobiologischer Tests und Methoden zur Prüfung von Primärpackmitteln, Ausgangsstoffen und Produkten (IPC- und Endkontrolle)
Ihr Insertionsauftrag wurde erfolgreich versendet.
Wir melden uns in Kürze bei Ihnen.
Ihr T5 Team
T5 Interface GmbH