INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
- Expansion role
- Scale-up business with large investment
- Numerous opportunities to develop and progress
Your Career: As the PLM Functional Support Engineer of INEOS Automotive you will work within a scale-up and fast-moving environment. You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their field and be given the autonomy and freedom to develop the role as we grow.
The Role: The PLM Support Engineer is responsible to ensure the good usage of the PLM, and is responsible for the end-users support, the validation of new PLM versions, and is responsible to provide KPIs on the Product and various PLM processes
PLM Functional Support Engineer (m/f/d)
- End Users Functional Support
– Recognize / Evaluate and qualify end users’ issues in the system.
– Develop or propose the solution and counter measures.
– Coordinate the daily support of the PLM system with the helpdesk team.
– Coach the user community in the implementation of new processes and functionalities.
– End users Guidance and advice on the system usage.
– Document functionalities usage to solve specific issues or bringing working efficiency.
– Describe with the Key Users the expected system changes and requirements.
– Propose new methodologies or adaptation to the existing methodologies.
– Propose system evolution to the PLM Change Committee.
- KPIs and Reporting
– Participate in the elaboration of the necessary reporting / KPIs from the PLM.
– Collect the PLM Metrics, analyze the deviation, clarify and propose possible counter measure.
– Ensure the consistency of reporting.
– Communicate the reporting / KPIs to the different departments.
- Solution Validation
– Document the system Test Specification, and non-regression test scenario.
– Validate new PLM releases according to the Test Specification and Non-Regression Tests.
– Support the functional & business leader documenting the User Acceptance
- University Degree in Engineering or IT or science or related area Knowledge
- Several years’ experience in the PLM support area (technical and/or functional).
- Experience with Siemens TeamCenter.
- Strong knowledge of the BOM management and of the variant configurator in TeamCenter
- Familiar with TeamCenter manufacturing
- General knowledge of CAD System, preferably with Catia V5 and/or Siemens NX.
- Fluent in English and highly proficient in French, German knowledge is beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills, able to extract essence from ill-defined issues, confirm understanding and agree prioritisation.
- Effective when working with people from different cultural backgrounds and experience levels.
- Ability to influence and coach people and deliver through them without being their manager.
- Excellent communicator at operational level, both written and verbal
- Outstanding office software/computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and service oriented
We have one goal: Manufacture, launch and deliver an uncompromising, best-in-class 4×4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool. It’s been an exciting journey since our inception in 2017. We’ve flown past many milestones and, despite the global challenge of 2020, we’re on track to deliver our plan. 2021 is our year of execution and as the new PLM Functional Support Engineer you will play a huge part in this. If you are looking to join a scale-up business and take on a career defining role, then INEOS Automotive welcomes your application.
If the PLM Functional Support Engineer role sounds of interest and you want to learn more, please apply.
If your application is successful one of the team will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation!
VollzeitunbefristetWas im Jahre 1705 als Schmiede begann, ist heute ein weltweit operierendes Unternehmen mit weitreichender Erfahrung und großer Innovationskraft. Täglich schmieden wir...VollzeitTeilzeitunbefristetWillkommen in Gerlingen Am modernen Standort Gerlingen – Dieselstraße arbeiten rund 500 Mitarbeitende des Bereichs Bosch Global Business Services in verschiedenen Tätigkeitsfeldern....
Ihr Insertionsauftrag wurde erfolgreich versendet.
Wir melden uns in Kürze bei Ihnen.
Ihr T5 Team
T5 Interface GmbH