Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac Manufacturing GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of CureVac SE, is a biopharmaceutical company producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies, prophylactic vaccines and molecular therapies. Currently, all RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring multiple best-in-class mRNA drugs to market.
To strengthen our team in Tübingen near Stuttgart, we are currently looking to recruit a
Supply Chain Master Data Manager (f/m/d)
- Building and reviewing data quality metrics based on business requirements as Master Data Steward
- Initiating actions to improve data quality
- Ensuring data is understood, used and shared effectively
- Assessing the impact of changes with regard to standards or processes
- Making root cause analyses in case of data quality issues
- As part of data stewardship: supporting data owners/business process ownerswith resolving data quality issues
- Developing, maintaining and enforcing Master Data Management standards, in line with the MDM governance model
- Proven experience with operational master data management across master data objects
- Knowledge on cross-functional business processes
- Prior working experience a regulated environment
- Prior experience with data modeling and business profiling is a must
- Capability of analytical, process management, flowcharting and data management
- Working knowledge with analytics tooling (eg power BI, …) is a plus.
- Knowledge in ERP (incl. master data tooling)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (listening, presenting and writing)
- Mindset for driving continuous improvement
- Ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Mitigation skills by facilitating issues and proposed solutions to the different stakeholders
- Skilled to cultivate a broad network of relationships
- Ability to deliver against tight project deadlines
- Fluent English and German language knowledge
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.
CureVac Manufacturing GmbH
VollzeitbefristetUNSER ANGEBOT IHRE AUFGABEN Du hast Spaß an strategischen und komplexen Fragestellungen? Du möchtest einen vielfältigen Praxiseinblick, der dich weiterbringt? Dann hallo...VollzeitUNSER ANGEBOT IHRE AUFGABEN Du interessierst dich für Prozessoptimierung, Digitalisierung und Automatisierung in der Qualitätskontrolle und möchtest dabei neue Systeme und Technologien...VollzeitunbefristetUnternehmensbeschreibung Eurofins ist ein internationales Life-Science-Unternehmen, das Kunden aus verschiedenen Branchen ein einzigartiges Angebot an Analytik-Dienstleistungen anbietet, um das Leben und unsere...
Ihr Insertionsauftrag wurde erfolgreich versendet.
Wir melden uns in Kürze bei Ihnen.
Ihr T5 Team
T5 Interface GmbH